Lunging Aid from Shires Equestrian. This simple rope and pulley system gently encourages the horse to work correctly by strengthening the back and stretching the top line. The lunging training aid works to encourage the horse to step further under, and so stretch and lift the back muscles. Useful for fit horses to maintain their muscle tone, it also helps youngsters begin working using the correct muscles from the start. For best results lunge for regular short sessions as part of a regular training program. The Lunging Aid can help to achieve
- supplemess of the back by encouraging the horse towork in a rounder outline
- looser paces due to increased suppleness
- developing top line muscle
- improving the connection from hindquarters to bridle by forming the correct outline
- improving engagement of the hindquarters, so transferring weight onto the hindquarters lifting the forehand and improving balance
Comes in a reusable storage bag and is available in onesize only.
Lunge Roller not included.